LINKS/APPS FOR WRITERS AND ARTISTS
- Noisli: Noisli lets you create a fake, yet surreal environment to help you relax and make you more productive. You can opt for almost any sound of nature and adjust it according to your preferences.
- Rainy Mood: Unlike Noisli, Rainy Mood only offers what its name suggests- the sound of rain. But it also gives you a daily suggestion of a song that would harmonise with it.
- StumbleUpon: StumbleUpon is a great place for both artists and writers. With just one click, you can stumble upon an interesting blog and also kill boredom.
- Google Keep: Nothing beats sticky notes, but Google Keep is a keeper. It lets you jot down notes, draw, make checklists, add reminders and has quite a few colours to choose from.
- Rusty Lake:Rusty Lake is actually a team that creates indie games. I included this site in this list because their games are quite challenging and help improve your thinking capacity. Start with their cube escape series and you’ll know what I am talking about. Then you can try their two premium games (that cost up to only Rs 200) as well.
Hello! So, I was tagged by the lovely Eve Estelle from Edge of Night on 20th September’16 to do this tag. Here it goes:
- Publish a post with the questions (you can add your own)
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Tag others
- Use the Text post image (attached) or create your own
What are your three favourite punctuation marks?
Ellipses (…) They create a beautiful effect in literary works
Semicolon (:) It makes me look smart
Em dash (—) This again adds beauty to a piece of writing. You can read its use here.
Update/Edit- I just found this interesting post about unknown punctuation marks. Click here to see.
What are your three favourite fonts?
Which do you prefer, handwritten or typed notes?
Dude. Handwritten notes are life. Please send me one if you’re reading this.
Ragini Anand ~ Igloo on the Beach
The Damsel ~ Gossamer Lens
Radhika Mundra ~ Expressing Life
(You can ask me if you want to be tagged)
I am choosing to use the same questions that I was asked. Here is a clean copy: